Lions - Kindergarden
The Lion Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
1. Shirt—The official Lion t-shirt.
2. Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
4. Cap—Official navy-blue Lion cap.
5. Neckerchief—Optional Lion neckerchief. The Lion den decides if they will wear the neckerchief.
6.Neckerchief slide—Optional Lion neckerchief slide.
Official uniform pants or shorts, and Cub Scout socks are optional. Use of these items for Lions is decided by the den leader and families in the den. There is no uniform inspection sheet for Lions.
Kindergartners work toward the Lion rank. The Lion rank is earned by completing five adventures as described below. Although participation with an adult partner is required for all Lion awards, recognition items are for the Scouts only.
1. Complete the five required adventures:
Fun on the Run!
King of the Jungle
2. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide.
Outside of the requirements, Lion Scouts can also complete any number of seven elective adventures of their den’s or family’s choosing.